Clotted Cream, our BRAND NEW luxury family glamping cabin will sleep up to 4 people comfortably (- or 5 if you’re a family with 3 kids who are happy to share). With a separate bedroom containing huge queen sized bed, as well as a second queen sized bed that converts to dining area, this cabin has plenty of flexibility to host 1 or 2 couples or a family in 2 separate bedrooms.
- sea views from every window
- private outside area with fire pit and seating
- double swinging egg chair
- queen size bed which converts to dining area
- separate bedroom with second queen sized bed
- kitchen – fully equipped with fridge/freezer, stove and utensils
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- en suite bathroom with shower
- fresh bedding and towels provided
Clotted Cream Availability
Clotted Cream pricing per night
We love animals, but if you would like to bring your dog, please contact us before booking, as our cabins are not suitable for all types of dog.
A maximum of one small well behaved dog is permitted in our larger cabins (all cabins with the exeption of Prosecco) – so long as you can assure us that they won’t chew or scratch – and that they will sleep in their own bed – not on yours! We hope you understand that this is in the interests of future guests also.
As we are situated next to a working farm, dogs must be kept under control and on a lead or tether at all times during your stay. Lydcott Glamping can provide a tether if you have booked and paid to bring your dog. Dogs must sleep on the floor and must not be allowed on the beds or furniture.