Jam First is one of our brand new cabins arriving March 2021, sleeping 2-4, with a sofa bed in the living area if you want to bring the kids!
- sea views from every window, and extra large window for admiring the sea views from the living space
- private outside area with fire pit and seating
- huge family sun lounger
- huge queen size bed
- living area with double sofa bed
- kitchen – fully equipped with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave and utensils
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- en suite bathroom with shower
- fresh bedding and towels provided
Jam First Availability
Jam First pricing per night
We love animals, but if you would like to bring your dog, please contact us before booking, as our cabins are not suitable for all types of dog.
A maximum of one small well behaved dog is permitted in our larger cabins (all cabins with the exception of Prosecco) – so long as you can assure us that they won’t chew or scratch – and that they will sleep in their own bed – not on yours! We hope you understand that this is in the interests of future guests also.
As we are situated next to a working farm, dogs must be kept under control and on a lead or tether at all times during your stay. Lydcott Glamping can provide a tether if you have booked and paid to bring your dog. Dogs must sleep on the floor and must not be allowed on the beds or furniture.