Welcome to Lydcott Glamping!
Here at Lydcott Glamping, our aim is that our guests will get as much pleasure from this incredible location as we do living here, and so far we’re delighted that they seem to! Read our customer reviews here.
We want your stay with us to be like home from home, and have tried to think of everything you might need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Enjoy fresh eggs from our hens, or pre-order one of our hampers for a taste of Cornwall. All ingredients are sourced from local farms, and bread and scones are baked fresh for your arrival by myself (Emma).
We are ideally located to explore Cornwall or just relax and enjoy everything the local area has to offer – from stunning beaches (less than 10 minutes away) to National Trust properties, the Eden Project, wine tastings and much much more.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
‘Prosecco’ sleeps 2 people in a king sized bed, and is perfect for couples.
- sea views from every window
- private outside area with fire pit and seating
- Double hammock to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings
- huge queen size bed
- kitchen – fully equipped with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave and utensils
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- en suite bathroom with shower
- fresh bedding and towels provided