Welcome to Lydcott Glamping!
We want your stay with us to be like home from home, and have tried to think of everything you might need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Enjoy fresh eggs from our hens, or pre-order one of our hampers for a taste of Cornwall. All ingredients are sourced from local farms, and bread and scones are baked fresh for your arrival by myself (Emma).
We are ideally located to explore Cornwall or just relax and enjoy everything the local area has to offer – from stunning beaches (less than 10 minutes away) to National Trust properties, the Eden Project, wine tastings and much much more.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
All of our cabins have:
- sea views from every window
- bathroom with shower
- private decking with outdoor furniture
- your own firepit which can be used as a BBQ
- bedding and towels provided
- all the kitchen utensils we think you could need including BBQ tools, bottle opener, even a cheese grater!
- double electric hob
- fridge freezer
- kettle & toaster