Our family-sized cabin, The Pasty, will sleep 2-4, with a sofa bed in the living area if you want to bring the kids!
- sea views
- private outside area with fire pit and seating
- huge queen size bed
- living area with double sofa bed
- kitchen – fully equipped with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave and utensils
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- en suite bathroom with shower
- fresh bedding and towels provided
Book Now – The Pasty
Book now by searching your preferred dates below, then follow the steps.
Prices vary by season, starting at £70 per night:
- £70 – £95 per night
- The Pasty
- £95 – £120 per night
- prices based on occupancy of 2 people. Surcharge of £5 per night for each additional person to cover bedding, towels and other associated overheads
Our changeover days during peak seasons are Mondays and Fridays so you can book a weekend (Fri-Mon) or midweek break (Mon-Fri), or stay with us for a whole week – or more!
We ask for a security deposit at the time of booking, which is refundable when you checkout after your stay. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Dogs £5 per night
We love animals, but if you would like to bring your dog, please contact us before booking, as our cabins are not suitable for all types of dog.
A maximum of one small well behaved dog is permitted in our larger cabin (The Pasty) – so long as you can assure us that they won’t chew or scratch – and that they will sleep in their own bed – not on yours! We hope you understand that this is in the interests of future guests also.
As we are situated next to a working farm, dogs must be kept under control and on a lead or tether at all times during your stay. Lydcott Glamping can provide a tether if you have booked and paid to bring your dog. Dogs must sleep on the floor and must not be allowed on the beds or furniture.